Sunday, June 8, 2008

NCLEX


Well guys. . . . I did it! I registered and scheduled an appointment to take my NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) to be licensed as a Registered Nurse. This is the big one! The test of all tests! The mother lode!!!!! Without passing this test . . . I simply have a BSN but am not an RN. I am scared, excited, scared, nervous, etc. etc. I get one whole month of studying as my test is scheduled for July 11th at 2:00 pm. I plan on studying at least 2-3 hours a day. . . . I cannot afford to fail (literally . . . the test is really expensive!) Ha! If anyone has taken this before, feel free to leave suggestions and comments. I would GREATLY appreciate it! :-)

6 comments:

East Coast-er Momma said...

How can one suggest to a person who just graduated Magna Cum Laude!? You'll do just fine...you're amazing

Janell said...

I'll be praying for you!! Just remember-- get plenty of sleep, eat a balanced nutritional breakfast, leave in plenty of time so you don't have to rush, and Study! ;) You'll do great!!!

eds thinker said...

Drink goats milk!

Vonney said...

You GO GIRL! (:
Ps.. The drink 'Go Girl' would prob give you some energy to stay up and study! (: Love ya!

James Wilder said...

haha Misha said it best. You'll do fine!

Sarah said...

Thanks guys. . . I actually haven't started studying yet! TODAY!! Today I start studying! LOL! . . . really though, I am.