Saturday, June 14, 2008

happy birthday biffers


Yesterday was my buddy Elizabeth’s birthday. . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY Biff!!! (Liza, Beth, Eliza, Liz-Bifh, so on and so forth) I am glad to have spent most of your birthday with you . . . . Monterey, Carmel and your ooky-spooky birthday party. You are such a great friend and blessing to me. Thank you for putting up with me . . . as most people cannot and it is truly a feat to accomplish! :-)



I was just thinking. . . you know a person is a great a close friend when you can whisper their name and they immediately know that you think there is a cute guy nearby and you want them to give you a second opinion on the matter! HA! That is precisely what happened in Monterey on Thursday. . . “How did you know?” I asked. . . . “Because I know you all to well” was the response!



I think we make a great pair. . you and I.

3 comments:

Biffy said...

I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!
Hey! Watch out for that Lancealot!!!

Thank you for all your help along the way!

I can't stop comenting with exclaimation marks!!

And again... It wouldn't be this good without you.

Janell said...

Awwwwwwww biffy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Love you TONS! You're an awesome person and I love hanging out with you. You make people feel comfortable, relaxed and happy to be around you. And I love your sense of humor! Hope you really had an awesome birthday, you're the best!

Sarah said...

right back at you biff-ley!