Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Labor and Delivery!!


I just received my new assignment for the semester. . . I will be at Mercy San Juan in the Labor and Delivery floor! This is my last semester in nursing school and as such we are able to choose which floor we would like to work on (for the most part). My first choice was at Sutter Memorial, but that was unsuccessful. I will only be attending CSUS one day a week, have community health one day a week and working full time at the hospital the other days. It should be a busy yet exciting semester. I will graduate with my Bachelors of Science, Nursing in May of this year!! Whooohooo!

8 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

Sarah that's so awesome!!! I'm so happy for you. If I were in your field and had a choice, I would choose Labor and Delivery too. Who is the cute little baby?

Anonymous said...

That is exciting news Sarah. I think you will make a terrific nurse. And they are in such demand, you won't have a problem a getting a job once you have graduated.
BTW- Mercy San Juan Hospital is where I delivered Janell. :)

Janell said...

HEY SARAH!!! This is exciting news! Since it's the field you want to go in, you'll be able to really see how it is going to be. I think you're going to have a blast and really enjoy it!!! That's SO awesome! And I'm so proud of you for all your hard work. I remember your first semester...the first semester seems to be always the toughest. I'm glad you really pulled through, and you're almost there! You go girl!!! Hope you have a fabulous semester and have fun delivering all those cute babies! Lucky bum! ;)

Carissa Lopez. said...

In 6 years you should come work for me...

-The Future Dr. Lopez.

James Wilder said...

Sarah, How cool! This is a big year for you!

Dr. Lopez, you recruit FAR in advance don't ya!

Vonney said...

Sarah,
I am sooo so SOOOO proud of you! Having watched you and listened to your experiences from getting accepted into nursing school to where you are now, it is so inspiring! So I guess this means that I can count you among one of my rich friends, huh? lol JK
Love you!

Sarah said...

Thanks guys! I am so thankful to have such a great group of friends who support me in my goals and endeavors. This semester should fly by fast. . . I also just found out that I will be working one day a week with CPS (child protective services) which should be interesting.

Kari Morgan said...

I am sooo proud of you Sarah!!!