Monday, January 14, 2008

Feliz cumpleaños a Ja-nell!



Feliz cumpleaños a ti, (Happy Birthday to you)

Feliz cumpleaños a ti, (Happy Birthday to you)

Feliz cumpleaños a Ja-nell, (Happy Birthday to Janell)

Feliz cumpleaños a ti! (Happy Birthday to you)






Happy 26th birthday to one of my best friends in the world!! Thanks for being such a FABULOUS friend! We have shared a lot of laughs and good times and as a result have stories to be told throughout a lifetime! I love your laugh, kind heart and contagious smile. I have never known anyone who gets into so many predicaments or has so many crazy and odd events happen in their day-to-day lives . . . . you keep me in stitches! Thanks for always being there for me and for being such a TRUE friend. I hope you have a great, wonderful, fun filled year full of many adventures . . . . . (with me of course!) LOL!



2 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

Awwwwwwwwww Sarah how sweet. Janell is fortunate to have a friend like you too.

BTW... Happy Birthday Janell!!

Janell said...

I AM so fortunate to have a friend like you!!!!! Thanks so much for the cute posting! I also LOVED the pink starbucks mug and gift card you got me! I already used it today! (Forgot to use my gift card though...silly me...) I bought a tea and poured it in my mug and took it to work! SO FUN!!!!!!! =))
Anyway, it's so nice to have someone close to me, just a mere 8min down the street, that I can confide in, laugh with, and share a long history of memories with. You truly have been a blessing to me!!!! Love you!!!!
BTW, thank you Vondeleigh!