Saturday, February 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!


Happy 31st birthday to my ANN MARIE HUN! I know you said birthdays are kinda depressing at this point in your life. . . but it is still a day to celebrate YOU!! I want to celebrate you, so there!! Thanks for being the wonderful, no-nonsense, tell it how you see it, adorable, genuine friend that you have always been to me. . . . even when my “ca-waab died!” You have helped me through many struggles and hard times that I have had throughout my life and for that I am thankful. I will definitely remember you in my will!! Hehe

Love you bunches!!

6 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

Awwww ... I like the pictures of you guys. Ann Marie, if you read this I hope you had a happy birthday. I'll always remember yours, mine, and Carrie's birthdays. It seems like we always celebrated together. Haha.

Sarah, that's so cool that you and her are close. We use to have so much fun together as kids. Tell her NKOTB are making a comeback (inside joke).LOL

Vonney said...

Happy Birthday Ann Marie!!! Love the faces, Sarah! lol

Janell said...

ANN MARIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You guys crack me up. You both are so hilarious...I've always loved Ann Marie's laugh. You can't but help start laughing when you hear her, it's so infectious. Looks like you guys had a BLAST!

Ann Marie said...

Thanks you guys!!! Yes the NKOTB are making a come back and Joe McIntyre(I think that's how you spell it??) and I are getting married LOL!!! WOW I'm OLD!!! LOL

Mandy Akers said...

Sarah, I love your blog!! It's nice to log on and see all the familiar faces. Happy Birthday Ann Marie. WOW how time goes by, it seems like we were all just in school together. I forgot about all the birthday's in Feb. Happy Belated Birthday to All!!!!!
P.S. Great Pic's

East Coast-er Momma said...

Happy Birthday Ammarieee