Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday Bash!


Helow, my name is Mika and todai I am 7 yers oald. Todai has ben a verry fun dai. My Sarah hade a birtdai parti fore mi with hats and treets and mi broddurs and sissters came too! Fritz and Thelma hade hats butt wer mizbehaving so thei gott tima outt. I then openede mi prisents and gott tweats and chewiis. Sarah made mi pancakies for brek-fast. I lub birfdays. My unkle Ryan sais Sarah is "retarded" butt I thout it wuz verry special.




I met mi Sarah 7 yers agoa whin she cambe to Flordia. I was 6 weks oald. She hade just loast her dog Spoofy and was verry sade. My brudders and sissters all twied to comefort her and I layed my sewf on her feett. She said she fweld so special. She tooka mi home to my newa hoouse in cali-fornia and I lub it hewr. I know my Sarah lubs mi verry mucha.



~~~~~The pancakies wer soo guud!~~~~~




Her are sumb of mi prisents ------->








Happi Birfday to my twin brudders and sissters too: Beau, Tyson, Amy and Chante!


(sorri four the spelying. Ibe never ben to skoul.) :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE, Sarah! Some things never change, one of those things- your love for your dogs! Happy b-day Mika.

Amy-

PS. Tell uncle ry he can take a hike!

Music Eloquence said...

Hey Sarah, I missed you this weekend. Hope you are doing well. ... and Happy Birthday Mika. =)

James Wilder said...

LOL! I'm with Ryan.... j/k :)

Vonney said...

How cute... But if I ever heard a 7 year old talk like that, I would definitely think they needed hooked on phonics! And the spelling of the word 'but'..lol that's just not right! haha
Love ya! Happy Barkday Mika!

MissionsAngel said...

How precious Sarah!

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa--SAra, yu is too kute. Buy da Wey, I bin 2 skool--it aent soo grate.

East Coast-er Momma said...

Awww, you're very creative Sarah! I just love it...

Janell said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well, happy belated birthday, Mika! I really liked the text-pic you sent me, thank you so much! You are just such a doll, and your Mommy Sarah is a very good mum, I must say!
ps. I hope your friend Milo wasn't too upset that his hat got eaten by Fritz.

Sarah said...

hehe. . . I was just trying to have a little fun. I think we should have a poll. . . most guys agree with ryan yet the girls seem to enjoy it?!?? oh well. . . some people just have no sense of humor :-) I am glad somebody got a kick out of it!