Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Harley it is!

I have recently discovered that I have a desire to own and ride a motorcycle. The drawbacks are the cost, the fact that I don't know how to ride a motorcycle, and that I would be ridding in one of the most dangerous states to ride in. I have received a lot of negative feedback on this idea, but I think I have also convinced a couple of my close friends to get one as well! Ha! With much discussion on the subject, I thought a compromise could be reached with a cute little Vespa/Scooter that I saw at a power sports retailer. I stopped by after work today to get the price and the details and that was when I discovered that these adorable scooters only go up to 35 MPH. THAT IS NOT GOING TO WORK! sooo. . . it looks like a Harley is back on the menu. . . or something of that sort (Yamaha V-Star, etc).

2 comments:

Pam McBride said...

Uncle Rocky has his Harley up for sale. Fly to Florida buy it and you can drive it home. :) Aunt Pam

Sarah said...

The bike sounds tempting. . . the DRIVE does not! lol! Thanks though :-)