Tuesday, April 8, 2008

*Sigh

Tonight is actually day 7 (I have to catch up on my blogging. . . .couple days behind) and we are leaving in the morning. I really do not want to go home!! I LOVE it here!! I am a little sad looking through the pictures of our whole trip thinking that some of the days seemed like ages ago. This was such a wonderful trip!!

I could really live here. . . . really!

(especially if it was in my "unknown castle" --- read the upcoming day 6 posting for details on this castle)

1 comment:

James Wilder said...

I just read a story about an entire family that up and moved to Ireland to help support a church for a couple of years. There you go!

The pics have been beautiful, Sarah. Like most things, they do no justice to how it was in person. I can't wait to visit myself!