Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Sad Farewell :-(

Today was a sad day. . . . one of my best buddies since childhood moved to Pennsylvania for a minimum of 5 years. Misha, her husband David, and young son Cylas are moving to Pennsylvania with David’s family so that he can obtain his education. This family has been some of my closest and dearest friends. Misha and I have been friends since we were around 10 or so (??) . . . it’s been so long I can’t even remember. We were young enough to play with Polly pockets, cowboys and Indians, and run around barefoot all day playing the parts of great detectives and putting on mini dramas (some of our other stories are too scary to share with the general public). I was privileged enough to be present at the birth of her son, Cylas, and hope that I will make it to many future children’s births as well! :-)

Mish, I love you very much and will miss you badly. I wish all of you the best of luck in Pennsylvania and hope I will be able to come visit soon.

2 comments:

East Coast-er Momma said...

Awwww, thanks so much. And you're my dearest buddy too. I was thinking of all the fun times we've had and how creative we were as kids!! I'll never forget playing Cowboys and Indians..and OF COurSE Josh Monroe!!! Not to mention, I was ALways the indian..hahah. I wonder why. But, we're here and safe and it feels weird. I miss you already
Love,
Me

Rebekah said...

I miss you, Misha! But hey, I'm on the East Coast (far far south east.... you know... Florida-ish, but still East Coast)... so this makes us closer? That sounds dumb. Oh well, least you know I miss you!!!