Sunday, August 12, 2007

Age and Time. . . Weird!!




Disclaimer: I know I am NOT OLD!

Ok, now that I have that out of the way. . . I came to a realization today. . . it was a sad one. . I AM getting older!! I mean, I know I am not old . . . but I am the oldest I have ever been, right?? I haven’t really thought about it, but today I was on the web and came to a site to which I am apart of and saw “Sarah, 25 years old, Female, California” and it just hit me! I don’t feel 25 at all. . . . I still feel around 20 or so. . . is it normal to feel younger than what you really are?? I remember the days that 25 meant you were now a part of the “singles” group instead of the “youth” group. . . it is a good thing good ol’James bridged the gap with the new and improved “college and career” group. . HA! While I haven’t been paying attention life just keeps moving on without asking permission. . . and it always will keep moving on in the same fashion. I guess the moral of the story is to enjoy today while you have it! I was told once in one of my biology classes that “from the day you are born, you are slowly dying and decaying”. . . . . so let’s die having fun each and every day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya!!!

Michele Scott-Pontius said...

Sara love you blog. Yes we should live each day to the fullest & be content.Love you !

Janell said...

ha!!! Funny pic, dude! I love it! i'm almost there! ;)

Anonymous said...

What site said that bit of information about you? :)

Anonymous said...

Sara,

I remember, what seems like to be many moons ago, telling you that you needed to come out of your shell... I am very proud of you. Your blog is absolutely AWESOME... I really enjoyed your writing, the pictures and the man that you are in love with (Josh Groban) You have good taste, so I am confident that things will only get better from here. Keep up the good work. You are now equal... your intelligence matches your beauty.

Peggy Pope