Sunday, December 9, 2012

Nikon 1


After much thought (and since my broken down Olympus point and shoot camera is still packed up in the middle of nowhere) Clayton and I decided to get me my Christmas present early. . . a sweet Nikon 1!!  I was hesitant at first. . but we are living in Europe after all and I need to remember these moments for the rest of my life! . . right??!?

We took the pups out to play (which by the way they absolutely LOVE the snow) and I decided to try out my little gift for the first time . . . here is what I came up with :


 
 


 
Also took some nature shots just for practice. . . and it is absolutely wonderously winter!

 

 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! the pics are so cute! You are a natural too! What a winning team you guys are!
Great artistic pics! My children are all so talented! I love you guys MUCH!

love,
mom

Anonymous said...

The puppies look so happy! Like two little snow balls. Have fun with your new camera.

Lisa

Biffy said...

While I agree with mom that these are FANTASTIC pictures, I am an avid hater of Nikon cameras.

They stink.

Sarah said...

Thanks MOM!! We love you too!

Lisa ~ Their legs certainly turned into snowballs when they were done. . . I had to blow dry them to get it off

Biff . . . I guess everyone is entitled to have their own opinion :-) I really have no idea what the difference is.