Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Job


I have finally recieved a job in Labor and Delivery as a Registered Nurse. This was the reason that I had started nursing school!! While L&D has been the goal from the beginning . . . I had a few twists and turns along the way (thanks to my good pal Misha . .hehe). I was forced to recieve some experience in Med/Surg first (which is probably a helpful twist) and have finally found myself excepting a position as a full time Perinatal Nurse. So, So, So excited! I start this monday!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

That's great! Congratulations.

Kim said...

Yay! I am so happy for you!

TRC Rockers said...

WOO HOO! There's nothing like years in school only to graduate and NOT get your dream job. Your hard work and patience has paid off!

Danielle Louise Carlson said...

That is very exciting, that is the reason I want to be a nurse too, but I want to be a neonatal/NICU nurse first and formost but that is not always available in every hospital so if there is not a NICU I want to do Labor and Delivery

Aunt Kay said...

So Happy for you Sarah! Congratulations!

Simply Divine Photography said...

Congratulations Sarah! Say "hi" to Clayton for me!
Hugs to you both from,
Aunt Susan

Sarah said...

It has been awesome!! I love it!!