Monday, November 10, 2008

Disney. . . a look at the past. . .

About a week and a half ago some beloved friends and I decided to go to Disney on Ice at Arco Arena in Sacramento. I have been to Disney on ice in AGES!!! It was Disney’s 100 years of magic show and included Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, It’s a Small World, Aladdin, and many more!!! It was actually quite fun and entertaining (others in our group through it was silly and a waste of money . . . no names mentioned). You should have heard the way Clayton hollered “YEE-HAW” along with Woody in Toy Story, or Nolan Boo-ing the bad guy in Mulan. . . all of us were caught standing up and marching to the Mickey Mouse Song . . . you know the one. . M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E (spelled out) hehe. . . It was a step back in time for me. I think it is always good to do something like that every once in a while and just be a kid for a night. Sometimes it gets tiring being a grown up . . . . and sometimes it is wonderful! :-)


(At half time the smoke and fog from the production had an adverse reaction with my eyes, causing burning, itching and watering. Cool compresses had to be applied, thus the red appearance in the photos)

Doesn't Clayton look like he is having such a good time?? :-p
Ryan and Kelly ~
Nolan and Krista ~
Me and Biff~
Nemo!!

The Crew ~ Princes and Princesses

The light parade~

3 comments:

East Coast-er Momma said...

SO wish I was there...and I can only guess who was saying that it was a waste of time....hahaha. Fun time with your friends can never be counted as a waste of time, no matter how silly the entertainment!! heeh

Janell said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! I LOVE Disney on Ice! I went twice when I was little and was thoroughly enchanted and in awe. That's hilarious you guys sounded like you really got into it! =)

Rebekah said...

I've never been and have always wanted to go. Looks like you had a good time... and I think you were actually really choked up and emotional about being a kid again. I don't think fog machines had anything to do w/it ;)

I miss you. Come to San Francisco and see plays... we have better ones :)