Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cruise time!! First European cruise . . . we were not dissapointed!

When I received an email with a discounted European 7 night cruise for $399 a person I had no idea that the ship would be so nice. . . I honestly thought we would get a small cabin, tucked away under a stairwell in the furthest part of the ship . . and that was ok . . .after all we were only paying $399 a person for a week of fun, floating about the Mediterranean sea.

I was flabbergasted!! Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas was stunning!!  The ship was amazing! Complete with a basketball court, a state-of-the-art gym and spa center, rock climbing, miniature golf, roller rink, several pool areas and a small shopping strip down the center of the boat, this ship was not at all what I expected!  I was even more blown away when we found our room . . . only to discover the room looking out over the main promenade! It was beautiful!

And the food. . . . since I have run out of positive descriptive words, let me just say. . I gained about 7 pounds.  Is that enough description for the food?? 

Oh what fun we had about the ship . . . games of rook, shows, ping pong and more food. . our days at sea were relaxing and enjoyable. . . never boring . .

 
 
 
We were able to spend quality time with my parents (much needed) as well as the enjoyment of four countries!  (those adventures will be separate posts)

 
 
Overall . . . Royal Caribbean impressed me . . . . I would recommend this cruise line . . and this specific ship! Lovely it was!





 

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

You have some awesome pictures to share! I hear cruises are really great for vacations.

Anonymous said...

Awww, honey! This post made me laugh and cry! We had such a wonderful time with you and Clayton! Can't wait to share more beautiful memories with you both!
~ love, mom

Sarah said...

Thanks Adrienne! I am glad you enjoy them! This was our first European cruise and like I said . . we were not disappointed! I think it all depends on which cruise like you take though. We took a different cruise like in September of this year with much different results!

Mom ~ can't wait to see you in less than 4 weeks! Memories to come!