Thursday, April 22, 2010

recommencement

. . . whewww. . . it has been a while. . . .

I decided to recommence my blogings and pull away from other social networkings. There is so much more to share with a blog . . life experiences, travels, feelings. . .

I didn't know really how to start. . . so I thought I would start by thanking my parents . . . they are truley amazing people and I am so proud to call them my parents. Thank you for always being my encouragement and my security. As I now start my own life adventure (marrige, new house, perhaps children) I want to thank you for everything that you have helped me to become and the keys to success that you have put in my life . .

I love you both more that you will ever know!

3 comments:

Kim said...

awww...I like the new look of your blog. (I really like the "perhaps children" part too) :)

Dad said...

I just read this! Thank you very much. I really appreciate these kind words. I guess your not a duffus after all! I love you, too!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, I am re-reading your blog posts... and on this one... I love the part about "children". Please note that this post was written a LONG time ago! :-) We love you and are proud of the woman you have become! You will always be my babe though! Love you more than you will always know! - Love, mom