Monday, October 1, 2007

Love and Marriage



On Saturday, September 22, 2007, we celebrated the nuptials of Elizabeth and Range. The celebration took place in South Lake Tahoe, looking out over the lake. I had persuaded my good buddy Mike to accompany me to the wedding. . . poor guy. He didn’t know a soul there, except for the bride whom he had met 2 days previously. After putting up with a very grumpy Mike (he did get better as the day went on. hehe) for 2 hours on the drive to Tahoe, we arrived at the residence where the wedding was to take place. It was a beautiful wedding and Beth looked gorgeous!! After a wonderful dinner, the dance floor was prepared . . . I finally caught the bouquet (Biff was scouting me out of course) and we had fun with the YMCA and Conga line. I wish Eliza and Range all the happiness in the world and am glad that they live so close to me (they had better stay that way too!!)



This cake was delish!!! I had a vanilla slice
with fresh strawberries in the middle as well
as on the top! A++










<--- My Elizabeth, Beth, Eliza and Biff










Bride, Groom, Best Man and Maid of Honor ---->











<----Bridesmaids
















Mike and I ---->






1 comment:

Ruth said...

Wow,
Elizabeth looks gorgeous! and Range doesnt look too bad himself, lol. What a beautiful wedding!